Terms & Conditions
Our User Generated Alerts terms and conditions apply to all Alerts ("Alerts") you submit to Traffic Jam Gang. Read these terms and conditions carefully - they contain important information about how you may use the Services and how Traffic Jam Gang may use your Alerts.
Submitting your Alerts
You are entirely responsible for Alerts submitted by you. You agree and confirm that you will abide by the following in relation to any Alerts you submit:
- Do not use foul language, make sexual connotations, use obscene language, threatening language.
- Do not mention any court cases or arrests - this could constitute contempt of court.
- Do not mention defamatory connotations to any living person or business.
- Do not include anything which is racist, abusive, malicious or derogatory (toward an individual or business entity).
- When posting do not submit anything confidential, this includes personal contact details (including where you work or live) or anyone else's personal contact details in your Alerts. The personal details you submit when registering will not be made public.
- Nothing in your Alerts should promote, show or encourage cruelty, bullying, violence, vandalism, fraudulent or criminal acts.
- Nothing in the Alerts must be offensive or derogatory to any person or group based on their race, ethnicity, skin colour, sexual orientation, gender, or religion.
- Alerts must not be submitted for advertising, promotional, lobbying or other commercial purposes.
- Alerts should not bring Traffic Jam Gang into disrepute
- Alerts must not contain viruses, 'trojans' or other harmful elements.
- Participation in any activity shown in any Alerts is at your own risk.
- You may be held legally liable for your submission if you are in breach of the items listed above.
- You agree that your account may be suspended or terminated at any time and without prior notice, if Traffic Jam Gang believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions.
- Your Alerts is made at your own expense and Traffic Jam Gang shall not be liable to reimburse you for any expenses incurred in making a submission.
- Traffic Jam Gang does not accept any responsibility for loss, damage or injury to you or people affected by your actions whist using this service.
- Traffic Jam Gang may review the Alerts you submit. If reviewed, Traffic Jam Gang may accept or reject your Alerts for any reason in its absolute discretion. Whether or not it is reviewed or accepted or rejected, Traffic Jam Gang shall have no obligation to notify you of it decision.
- If your Alerts contain what appears to be illegal conduct, Traffic Jam Gang may notify law enforcement authorities to do so.
- If Traffic Jam Gang receives any complaint about any of your Alerts, Traffic Jam Gang reserves the right to remove that Alerts or any part of it, whether or not the complaint is justified, and Traffic Jam Gang shall have no liability to you if it does so.
Rights to use your Alerts
- You retain ownership in your Alerts.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally grant to Traffic Jam Gang (and those authorised by it) all necessary rights and consents for the full period of copyright to use any Alerts you submit for any purposes, and this shall include without limitation the ability for Traffic Jam Gang to permit associates to copy, adapt, digitize, encode, publish and transmit the Alerts across other platforms owned or controlled by it (or by any third party technical provider) and otherwise to use and exploit the Alerts in any way in any media and in any part of the world. Such right to use is royalty-free and no payment is, or shall be, due to you.
- You grant to Traffic Jam Gang the non-exclusive right to syndicate your Alerts to third party websites or services.
- You permit Traffic Jam Gang and its third party agents to edit or change the Alerts in any way that they deem necessary in their sole discretion.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally waive any so-called "moral rights" or "performers' rights" in the Alerts that you now have or may acquire in relation to the Alerts.
- Any material created by or on behalf of Traffic Jam Gang your Alerts or any part of it is and shall remain the property of Traffic Jam Gang but for clarity you retain ownership of your Alerts.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
- Traffic Jam Gang does not endorse any Alerts or any opinion, recommendation or advice contained therein and Traffic Jam Gang disclaims any liability in connection with Alerts.
- Traffic Jam Gang accepts no liability for any misuse of intellectual property rights.
- You agree that under no circumstances will Traffic Jam Gang or its third party contractors be responsible or liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses) arising out of or relating in any way to any Alerts you submit, or any use or inability to use the Service, unauthorised access to or alteration of your Alerts, or any materials available on or through the site, even if any of these parties have been advised of the possibility of any damages.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects the statutory rights of any Traffic Jam Gang customer under applicable laws or excludes or limits Traffic Jam Gang' or any third party contractor's liability for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or fraud, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If you breach any of these terms and conditions and, as a result, someone else makes a claim against Traffic Jam Gang, you will indemnify Traffic Jam Gang against any costs, expenses or damages which Traffic Jam Gang may incur in dealing with that claim.
Where you submit Alerts as part of a competition, you grant Traffic Jam Gang the right to issue publicity concerning your Alerts and to use for such purposes your name and other details provided during registration or submission, but we will not publish your contact details. If your Alerts is selected to win any stage of any competition, then you agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested.
Where a service requires the use of a password, you must not under any circumstances allow any other person to use your password. In the event that your password is learned by another person you must immediately reset it. You are responsible for all actions (including misuse or breach of these terms and conditions) that take place as a result of use of the Service by means of your password. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions by anyone whom you allow to use your password the breach will be treated as a breach by you.
If you believe any Alerts has infringed or violated your rights, including by defaming. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Traffic Jam Gang shall endeavour to remove promptly any Alerts which is reported, where it agrees, based on its sole judgement that such Alert is in breach of these terms and conditions.
In the event of any conflict between any your user terms and conditions and these ones, these User Generated Alerts Terms and Conditions shall take precedence.